Join 1,114 other followers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Give Thanks = Reflection on Gratitude – Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2022
- Autumn Views = Bee Speak – In The Waning Days 10/26/2022
- Snow, Cold Temps = Mother Nature’s Early Winter – Rose Cure – Enjoy the Views 10/18/2022
- Chilhuly Tree Rose = Inspired by Glass Art – October Rose 10/12/2022
- A Big World View = The Small World View – How the Bees See? 09/27/2022
Tag Archives: cake
The Happy Birthday Pavlova returns for the traditional “PAV” known in New Zealand celebrations! For the New Zealander Dad in the family.
All hail the Pavlova made with sugar, heavy whipped cream layered with toasted slivered almonds and honey drizzled on top.
Created and executed by physicist Chris with skill, imagination and his American flare for delicious cooking.
Once again he created a beautiful and scrumptious birthday dessert for everyone to Celebrate!
Thanks to all who made the evening so super!
Thanks for stopping by my kitchen.
Have a peaceful week.
Cheers! Continue reading
Birthday Celebrations are important in some cultures. In America people have big parties for kids and adults – sometimes even surprise parties! In Holland the person celebrating their birthday gives the party. In Japan, everyone has January 1st as their birthday! Continue reading
Autumn finds this delicate Champagne Wishes Rose a sweet reminder of August and Summer as the temperatures dip lower. T Continue reading
Chris became a Pavlova maker extraordinaire over time. Here is his effort for a birthday celebration. Hip Hip Hooray! A delicious Pavlova that everyone enjoyed! More later…
Recipe for Chocolate Cake – One Pan Wonder Cake
From the Kitchen Kompanion by Nell Veenstra – Recipes by the Lansing Michigan Ladies Christian Fellowship of the Lansing Christian Reformed Church. Year unknown. Continue reading