- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Pavlova = A cake from the heart – Birthday surprise 07/29/2021
- A Bright Sunny Day = Getting Hitched – A Wedding in the Hood by 07/28/2021
- Lavender Crush – A luxurious Rose = Summer’s Sultry Display 07/22/2021
- Bees in Public Gardens = Flower Hour – Sharing the View 07/20/2021
- Chicken Thighs and Fresh Apricots Recipe 06/28/2021
Category Archives: gardens
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
To anyone living to the south of Minnesota, you are probably already experiencing the signs of spring flowers. People from different parts of the world contributed to these photos.
Going through my Mother’s papers a few weeks back and found this Gaelic Blessing tucked away. I thought I’d share it on the last night of 2020.
I found a recipe for Lemon and Blueberry Muffins. It appealed to me because it was made with oil and less sugar than other recipes that I have made.
People wander and stop to enjoy the flowers and peace of the gardens. A magic garden of busy work where gardeners with volunteers were prepping the flower beds. Continue reading