- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- A Contemplative Life = Sunset Snow Scene – January Notes 01/24/2021
- From Rommegrott, Lutefisk, Lefse Recipes to Ryōkan the Hermit = Mind Traveling 01/16/2021
- Ordinary Life = Sledding On a Sunny Day – “Just This” 01/08/2021
- Hope For Humanity = New Year Wishes – An Old Gaelic Blessing 12/31/2020
- Thoughts At the Close of the Year 2020 = “One Brings Sorrow and the Other Brings Joy” – A Winter View 12/23/2020
Category Archives: gardens
Going through my Mother’s papers a few weeks back and found this Gaelic Blessing tucked away. I thought I’d share it on the last night of 2020.
I found a recipe for Lemon and Blueberry Muffins. It appealed to me because it was made with oil and less sugar than other recipes that I have made.
People wander and stop to enjoy the flowers and peace of the gardens. A magic garden of busy work where gardeners with volunteers were prepping the flower beds. Continue reading