- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Apples = Still Life – Memories of Friday Market in Leeuwarden 04/14/2021
- Mind Traveling = Signs of Spring – Minneapolis 04/04/2021
- Shetland Sheepdog Portrait = Piper’s Portrait in Pastel 03/21/2021
- Now where was I? It’s just the weather, or the full moon…More technical problems. 03/04/2021
- Alan’s Sourdough Gluten Free Bread Experiment – Gluten Free Flour – Covid Baking in Oregon 02/20/2021
Category Archives: environment
To anyone living to the south of Minnesota, you are probably already experiencing the signs of spring flowers. People from different parts of the world contributed to these photos.
This piece of artwork of Piper, a Shetland Sheepdog was a commemorative portrait. The photo I had to work from was very distorted with pixelated smears. It took much longer than expected to intuit the missing details. I looked at … Continue reading
Another day in the life…or how come this is happening? We left the story two weeks before this week with some pipes bursting, gas stove sputtering and thinking that everything would be fixed. Continue reading
Sunday evening walk Continue reading
I found this recipe in one of the church cookbooks that I collected long ago and far away. As a laugh, I sent this to my friend Alan, who has some Norwegian ancestry and called me to rave about how his mother made Rommergrott and how they loved it.