- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- A Vegetable Peeler: A Simple Object Lesson – A Contemplative life = An Attitude of Gratitude 11/23/2020
- Voltaire = Writer, Historian and Philosopher – Words for today 11/11/2020
- A Contemplative Life = When In doubt, Log out – A Simple Solution And A Squirrel’s POV Or What are friends for? 11/08/2020
- The Adventures of Otto and Smudge = A dogs life! 11/04/2020
- Snowy Sunday = Three Lakes – Three Views 11/02/2020
Tag Archives: photography
A Contemplative Life = When In doubt, Log out – A Simple Solution And A Squirrel’s POV Or What are friends for?
Alan, my friend in Oregon, called to tell me that it was cloudy and dark today. He said all he wanted to do was eat carbs and sleep. (Hmm. I feel like that too.) Alan had something else on his … Continue reading
Halloween inspiration! Go to Sarah Jane’s Bakery early and buy treats for friends and some donuts for me. Just what I needed to get in the Halloween Spirit was a trip out of the mushroom cave early this morning to … Continue reading
Linda was on the phone with me last Thursday while she was making her family’s favorite French Silk Pie Recipe. She kindly gave me her steps to this recipe, which are shared below. Through the magic of technology Linda showed … Continue reading
The Ornithology Department has bird cast alerts about whether migration is high medium or low in your area of the United States. Continue reading
I found a recipe for Lemon and Blueberry Muffins. It appealed to me because it was made with oil and less sugar than other recipes that I have made.