Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Before The Frost = Autumn Poem 10/16/2018
- Cold Weather = Freezing temps – Sunday Snow- Surprises! 10/14/2018
- “There’s only one answer that matters / Even if your heart and your dreams have been shattered… “ — M o o r e z a r t 10/06/2018
- Fiesta Friday #243 Farmers’ Market = Fresh Baby Ginger 09/28/2018
- Bodhisattva Cricket Chirping — The Dōgen Institute Reblog – Dogen’s Poem 09/26/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Desserts
My friend Carla makes jewelry. Carla and her husband Ron love to cook. I was wishing for a peach pie recipe, which Carla shared with me and I tried making this Brown Sugar Peach Crumble Pie this weekend.
Here is the most decedent recipe for French Silk Pie that will have the chocolate lovers requesting, “Some more, please?” This is not your fluffy chocolate pie, this is some serious chocolate. Continue reading
Troutdale Oregon is a really small town, a village, but the first thing that you notice are the marvelous life size sculptures of wildlife. The sculptor is Rip Caswell. He has a gallery and store at the end of the … Continue reading
Family Recipe Day – Learn to make Trifle, Raspberry and Blackberry Jam and Pavlova in one day. Get your apron on!
There was a designated Sunday Cooking Marathon sponsored by the New Zealand team. For many years the framily was delighted by two desserts for a special after Sunday dinner treat! I really wanted to learn these recipes for Pavlova, Trifle and renew my jam making. Continue reading