Join 1,113 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Travel – Holidays = Arctic Blast Delays 12/24/2022
- Tart Queen Rising = Fresh Peach and Berry Tart Recipe – 12/01/2022
- Give Thanks = Reflection on Gratitude – Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2022
- Autumn Views = Bee Speak – In The Waning Days 10/26/2022
- Snow, Cold Temps = Mother Nature’s Early Winter – Rose Cure – Enjoy the Views 10/18/2022
Category Archives: Desserts
There were fresh raspberries and blueberries at the market – locally grown – that cried out to be in a tart. What’s so great about a tart, you wonder? Continue reading
The Happy Birthday Pavlova returns for the traditional “PAV” known in New Zealand celebrations! For the New Zealander Dad in the family.
All hail the Pavlova made with sugar, heavy whipped cream layered with toasted slivered almonds and honey drizzled on top.
Created and executed by physicist Chris with skill, imagination and his American flare for delicious cooking.
Once again he created a beautiful and scrumptious birthday dessert for everyone to Celebrate!
Thanks to all who made the evening so super!
Thanks for stopping by my kitchen.
Have a peaceful week.
Cheers! Continue reading
Birthday Celebrations are important in some cultures. In America people have big parties for kids and adults – sometimes even surprise parties! In Holland the person celebrating their birthday gives the party. In Japan, everyone has January 1st as their birthday! Continue reading
There I was with this large fresh pineapple and no idea what to do with it. Continue reading
Chris became a Pavlova maker extraordinaire over time. Here is his effort for a birthday celebration. Hip Hip Hooray! A delicious Pavlova that everyone enjoyed! More later…