- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- A Contemplative Life = Sunset Snow Scene – January Notes 01/24/2021
- From Rommegrott, Lutefisk, Lefse Recipes to Ryōkan the Hermit = Mind Traveling 01/16/2021
- Ordinary Life = Sledding On a Sunny Day – “Just This” 01/08/2021
- Hope For Humanity = New Year Wishes – An Old Gaelic Blessing 12/31/2020
- Thoughts At the Close of the Year 2020 = “One Brings Sorrow and the Other Brings Joy” – A Winter View 12/23/2020
Category Archives: photography
Sunday evening walk Continue reading
I found this recipe in one of the church cookbooks that I collected long ago and far away. As a laugh, I sent this to my friend Alan, who has some Norwegian ancestry and called me to rave about how his mother made Rommergrott and how they loved it.
It was a beautiful sunny winter day. There aren’t many of those, I’m sad to say. There are so many grey, cloudy hours day after day. Continue reading
Going through my Mother’s papers a few weeks back and found this Gaelic Blessing tucked away. I thought I’d share it on the last night of 2020.
Thoughts At the Close of the Year 2020 = “One Brings Sorrow and the Other Brings Joy” – A Winter View
On Monday I drove by Lake of the Isles in Minneapolis. There were skaters dotted across the smooth ice. The wind was 35 miles per hour. Continue reading