- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Pavlova = A cake from the heart – Birthday surprise 07/29/2021
- A Bright Sunny Day = Getting Hitched – A Wedding in the Hood by 07/28/2021
- Lavender Crush – A luxurious Rose = Summer’s Sultry Display 07/22/2021
- Bees in Public Gardens = Flower Hour – Sharing the View 07/20/2021
- Chicken Thighs and Fresh Apricots Recipe 06/28/2021
Category Archives: photography
On my way out for an errand, I was pleasantly held up by a horse drawn carriage going for a short stroll. Over the years I have seen many wedding parties that are held in a former mansion across from … Continue reading
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
Bees are busy in the garden at Lake Harriet! This a a large bee.
Minneapolis Farmers Market = Saturday Summer Colors Revived – Bright Sunny Days in Minneapolis Minnesota
The Minneapolis Lyndale Farmers Market is open. I have made a trip there two times. Continue reading
From the Lake Harriet Rose Garden 6-5 & 7-21 these photos were taken with a small Lumix Camera and Iphone. Can you tell which camera I used for each photo? Continue reading