Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Lake Harriet Flower Garden June 2018 06/23/2018
- Water and Health A Brief Look at Water Quality in the USA 06/20/2018
- Farmer’s Market 2018 Minneapolis-Recipe Sautéed Watercress with Fresh Oregano, Onion and Enokitaki mushrooms in soft corn tortillas 06/17/2018
- The Irises Are In Bloom! 06/01/2018
- Mandarin Orange, Meyer Lemon and Balsamic Glazed Duck Breasts Recipe 05/25/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: poetry
The April Blizzard When a late snowstorm arrived in April, you flew in too Not like a whirling blizzard Ah, no. Still handsome and warmer than the snow filled streets Bright like a Californian Smiles and laughs and my … Continue reading
The light – Let in the light = To know the light within Rise/Set Sun slips to the cradle of the earth’s embrace Burning white on the horizon Beyond bright for human eyes to see Light of lights Fires the … Continue reading
Weathered The snow flew The wind blew The weathered fence Embraced by The branches touched by the snow…. A Winter Show! *********** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a good day wherever you may be.
Serene water birds leave trails floating on summer water paddling the way **** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a serene moment.
The city garden of June is
Filled with a magical perfume Continue reading