Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Corn Muffin Recipe from the Gold Cook Book by Chef Louis P. De Gouy 09/15/2018
- Basil Blight = Minneapolis Farmers Market News 09/09/2018
- A Peach Pie Recipe = Brown Sugar Peach Crumble Pie – Peach Season 09/05/2018
- Bugs: K’lee and Dale’s Cosmic Photo Challenge & Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge 09/03/2018
- Things Are Changing – About Transformation – The Koi Pond 08/16/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: poetry
“Once Chuang Chou dreamt he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn’t know he was Chuang Chou. Suddenly he woke up and there he was, solid and unmistakable … Continue reading
The April Blizzard When a late snowstorm arrived in April, you flew in too Not like a whirling blizzard Ah, no. Still handsome and warmer than the snow filled streets Bright like a Californian Smiles and laughs and my … Continue reading
The light – Let in the light = To know the light within Rise/Set Sun slips to the cradle of the earth’s embrace Burning white on the horizon Beyond bright for human eyes to see Light of lights Fires the … Continue reading
Weathered The snow flew The wind blew The weathered fence Embraced by The branches touched by the snow…. A Winter Show! *********** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a good day wherever you may be.
Serene water birds leave trails floating on summer water paddling the way **** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a serene moment.