- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
Translate This Page
- Wordless Wednesday – April 17 2019 — The Green Horseman – simple wisdom 04/18/2019
- Notre Dame Cathedral – A World Heritage Monument = A small tribute 04/16/2019
- Candy Shop = “The best Candy Store in the Netherlands” 03/27/2019
- A New Day – Travel Awakening = Edam NL Tour Continued 03/15/2019
- Keeping It Short & Sweet Friday – A Bakery in Hoorn – The Netherlands 03/15/2019
Tag Archives: poetry
Years ago the newspaper said: Women do seventy-five percent of the worlds’ work for free. Like this Rose we bloom We grow together In strength Bravery and Wisdom. Determined to go onward. Rise Up!
My dear friend Richard typed up his granola recipe for me. I have been wanting to make granola. Making my own granola means I can control the ingredients and flavors. Here’s the Recipe. Equipment: Big Mixing bowl A couple of … Continue reading
To all the kind people who drop by my kitchen, best wishes for a happy and healthy new year! Continue reading
The Siamese cat plays at being Inscrutable Aloof and noble. This temple cat He’s smarter than you. A wild one! Play along will ya? Lady get a clue! 🔹🔹🔹🔹 For all the cat lovers… a little fun with photos. Siamese … Continue reading
The dahlia’s in Dave’s garden were spectacular this year. Here’s a sample of the Dahlias for Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge. Flowers grown by Dave in Minneapolis Minnesota.