Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Layered 09/20/2017
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Object – Great Egret – Fishing 09/07/2017
- September at the Farmer’s Market = Finds Minneapolis MN & The Minnesota State Fair 2017 09/03/2017
- Duck with Cherries = Canard Aux Cerises 08/26/2017
- Family Recipe Day Part 3 – Learn to make English Trifle, Plus Bonus Recipe: Nana’s Mint Sauce. 08/18/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Slow food and art in the kitchen
Yesterday I spent time at the Minnesota State Fair 2017 in ST Paul, where I overindulged in food – what else Continue reading
My inspiration for Canard Aux Cerises Recette or Duck with Cherries Recipe came with a visit to the East Side Co-Op on Central Ave Northeast Minneapolis, where I found duck breast. Continue reading
This is the third and last Post for the Family Recipe day! How to make English Trifle. (Don’t Trifle With Me.) It’s a marvelously simple recipe. Continue reading
Family Recipe Day Part 2 – Learn to make Trifle, Raspberry and Blackberry Jam and Pavlova in one day.
Raspberry and Strawberry Jam Recipes from my New Zealand family friends continued apace on Family Recipe Day. Here is part two of the adventure Continue reading
Family Recipe Day – Learn to make Trifle, Raspberry and Blackberry Jam and Pavlova in one day. Get your apron on!
There was a designated Sunday Cooking Marathon sponsored by the New Zealand team. For many years the framily was delighted by two desserts for a special after Sunday dinner treat! I really wanted to learn these recipes for Pavlova, Trifle and renew my jam making. Continue reading