- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
Translate This Page
- Daniel Island SC = Birds of a Feather V Alligators 11/10/2019
- Steamed Cod with Leek Sauce = Chef Claus Meyer – New Scandinavian Cooking 11/01/2019
- Kieren’s Kitchen – North East Minneapolis – Food Building & Makers – Local Foods 10/26/2019
- Photo of the Day = Two Cats – Both Named Blue – cat’s are so serious 10/22/2019
- A Contemplative Life – Wise Words – A Trip Back In Time 10/19/2019
Category Archives: Art and Architecture
The photos from Daniel Island are of local water birds. I identified three different birds Snowy Egrets, Great Egret and an Anhinga Bird. Anhinga birds are known to hang out with Wading birds. “In North America, the term “wading bird” … Continue reading
Two different friends own pretty cats both named ‘Blue’. Both cats are people shy. But they both like me and wanted to sit in my lap and they let me pet them when I visited. Since cats are very particular, … Continue reading
A paintbrush lightly touches some trees with russet colors.
The air cools and the bees work slower, sleepily in the flowers
Along with butterflies. Continue reading
September bee Moved so slowly Across a sunflower Time moves at no speed Have a bee-utiful day.