Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Things Are Changing – About Transformation – The Koi Pond 08/16/2018
- Gardens of Minneapolis Continued = July and August Flowers 08/13/2018
- Gardeners of Minneapolis – Flowers, Butterfly and other insects – City Gardens 08/04/2018
- Fresh Summer Squash Soup Recipe = Easy 07/28/2018
- Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post – Purple Vintage Cars 07/24/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Farmer’s Markets
Chicken Stew inspired by Duluth Grill’s recipe Chunky Beef Stew – Adapted by me on the Insomniac Squad Patrol.
Farmer’s Market 2018 Minneapolis-Recipe Sautéed Watercress with Fresh Oregano, Onion and Enokitaki mushrooms in soft corn tortillas
At the Farmers’ Market I bought watercress for sandwiches, but made the mistake AGAIN to inspect it. It had flowered. Darn. That means it will taste bitter. Instead I looked at options to cook it. Continue reading
Yesterday I spent time at the Minnesota State Fair 2017 in ST Paul, where I overindulged in food – what else Continue reading
My inspiration for Canard Aux Cerises Recette or Duck with Cherries Recipe came with a visit to the East Side Co-Op on Central Ave Northeast Minneapolis, where I found duck breast. Continue reading
Family Recipe Day Part 2 – Learn to make Trifle, Raspberry and Blackberry Jam and Pavlova in one day.
Raspberry and Strawberry Jam Recipes from my New Zealand family friends continued apace on Family Recipe Day. Here is part two of the adventure Continue reading