Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Experimental: WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge – Panorama 1&2 11/16/2017
- Roses: Escape to Paradise – The message of the rose – Weekly Photo Challenge 11/07/2017
- Rounded – Weekly Photo Challenge – Sunset 10/26/2017
- Eat Street Social Restaurant- Takes the Cake – Celebrate – Recipe for chocolate cake with olive oil. 10/13/2017
- Scale – Weekly Photo Challenge – 10/11/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Farmer’s Markets
Yesterday I spent time at the Minnesota State Fair 2017 in ST Paul, where I overindulged in food – what else Continue reading
My inspiration for Canard Aux Cerises Recette or Duck with Cherries Recipe came with a visit to the East Side Co-Op on Central Ave Northeast Minneapolis, where I found duck breast. Continue reading
Family Recipe Day Part 2 – Learn to make Trifle, Raspberry and Blackberry Jam and Pavlova in one day.
Raspberry and Strawberry Jam Recipes from my New Zealand family friends continued apace on Family Recipe Day. Here is part two of the adventure Continue reading
Family Recipe Day – Learn to make Trifle, Raspberry and Blackberry Jam and Pavlova in one day. Get your apron on!
There was a designated Sunday Cooking Marathon sponsored by the New Zealand team. For many years the framily was delighted by two desserts for a special after Sunday dinner treat! I really wanted to learn these recipes for Pavlova, Trifle and renew my jam making. Continue reading
At the July Monthly Book Club meeting Martha brought fresh zucchini and yellow summer squash to give away. I am very grateful to Martha for the chance to try out making a noodle recipe for Yellow Squash. Continue reading