Join 1,116 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Drifting = Searching for missing objects causes distracted goofiness 05/22/2023
- Authentic Red Beans and Rice Recipe Two Ways for 25 Below Zero Weather 04/26/2023
- Where have I been = Moving to a new place and surviving…so where the heck did everything go? 04/25/2023
- Kieren’s Kitchen – North East Minneapolis = Food Building & Makers – Local Foods 03/17/2023
- Chocolate Nut and Fruit Chunks = Chocoladebrokken – Candy Recipe 02/17/2023
Tag Archives: summer
Pavlova = A cake from the heart – Birthday surprise
Chris became a Pavlova maker extraordinaire over time. Here is his effort for a birthday celebration. Hip Hip Hooray! A delicious Pavlova that everyone enjoyed! More later…
Posted in Cake, Desserts Tagged birthday cake, cake, dessert, food, Pavlova, photography, summer 6 Comments
Lavender Crush – A luxurious Rose = Summer’s Sultry Display
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
Posted in environment, gardens, photography Tagged environment, Flowers, gardens, Minneapolis, Minnesota, nature, Roses, summer 5 Comments
July’s Midsummer Idyll – Lake of the Isles Walk in Minneapolis
Our carefree days are receding as the summer moves swiftly along. T Continue reading
Butterfly Day = Sightings
Eastern end Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly & Monarch at the Lyndale Garden Minneapolis, Minnesota Continue reading
Posted in animals, environment, gardens, photography Tagged butterflies, eastern tiger swallowtail, environment, Flowers, gardens, Lyndale gardens, Minneapolis, Minnesota, monarch butterfly, photography, summer 6 Comments
Minneapolis Farmers’ Market ~ Good Morning!
There are many venders with garden veggies under the covered halls of the Minneapolis Farmer’s Market. The plant sellers have moved on for the most part. Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.