Join 1,114 other followers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Give Thanks = Reflection on Gratitude – Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2022
- Autumn Views = Bee Speak – In The Waning Days 10/26/2022
- Snow, Cold Temps = Mother Nature’s Early Winter – Rose Cure – Enjoy the Views 10/18/2022
- Chilhuly Tree Rose = Inspired by Glass Art – October Rose 10/12/2022
- A Big World View = The Small World View – How the Bees See? 09/27/2022
Tag Archives: almonds
The Happy Birthday Pavlova returns for the traditional “PAV” known in New Zealand celebrations! For the New Zealander Dad in the family.
All hail the Pavlova made with sugar, heavy whipped cream layered with toasted slivered almonds and honey drizzled on top.
Created and executed by physicist Chris with skill, imagination and his American flare for delicious cooking.
Once again he created a beautiful and scrumptious birthday dessert for everyone to Celebrate!
Thanks to all who made the evening so super!
Thanks for stopping by my kitchen.
Have a peaceful week.
Cheers! Continue reading