Join 1,113 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Travel – Holidays = Arctic Blast Delays 12/24/2022
- Tart Queen Rising = Fresh Peach and Berry Tart Recipe – 12/01/2022
- Give Thanks = Reflection on Gratitude – Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2022
- Autumn Views = Bee Speak – In The Waning Days 10/26/2022
- Snow, Cold Temps = Mother Nature’s Early Winter – Rose Cure – Enjoy the Views 10/18/2022
Tag Archives: inspiration
The Happy Birthday Pavlova returns for the traditional “PAV” known in New Zealand celebrations! For the New Zealander Dad in the family.
All hail the Pavlova made with sugar, heavy whipped cream layered with toasted slivered almonds and honey drizzled on top.
Created and executed by physicist Chris with skill, imagination and his American flare for delicious cooking.
Once again he created a beautiful and scrumptious birthday dessert for everyone to Celebrate!
Thanks to all who made the evening so super!
Thanks for stopping by my kitchen.
Have a peaceful week.
Cheers! Continue reading
It’s Monday. A way to start the week without getting frustrated is to share the magic of natural camouflage. It’s a Katydid! It really has good blending ability against the leaves. How marvelous! Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have … Continue reading
As I was leaving the gardens, I crossed over the road to the the Bird Sanctuary Garden. There I came upon this sculpture, which seemed to resonate with the call for change in light of recent protests. Continue reading
The air is cleaner
The lake is peaceful Continue reading