Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Nuts to Me – Roasted Pistachios = Real Easy Recipe 03/16/2018
- I’d Rather Be – WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge 03/15/2018
- Migraine Headache and Food Triggers 03/09/2018
- Story – Weekly Photo Challenge = The Classic American Automobile 03/08/2018
- Tucson Travels = What I saw on my vacation – Weekly Photo Challenge 02/27/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: art
Classic car in Tubac Arizona seen at art fest. Shop in Tubac, which is a very artsy town. I’ll miss the views and taking photos from inside an auto speeding down the highway. Tucson art museum was a treat for … Continue reading
Antique and Vintage market at http://medellavina.com/ Went to this ranch for the first Sunday antique and vintage fair. Really enjoyed the booths, people and atmosphere. There were many items of interest to the crowds of people who came. Our Bead … Continue reading
Typical view from the road on the highway in Southern Arizona. Quilts limited in Tubac Arizona.
Serene water birds leave trails floating on summer water paddling the way **** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a serene moment.