- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- April Mind Travels 2 = Photos from North Carolina, Oregon, Curacao, Germany and Minneapolis – Finding Healing Through Nature 04/26/2021
- Apples = Still Life – Memories of Friday Market in Leeuwarden 04/14/2021
- Mind Traveling = Signs of Spring – Minneapolis 04/04/2021
- Shetland Sheepdog Portrait = Piper’s Portrait in Pastel 03/21/2021
- Now where was I? It’s just the weather, or the full moon…More technical problems. 03/04/2021
Tag Archives: Roses
Going through my Mother’s papers a few weeks back and found this Gaelic Blessing tucked away. I thought I’d share it on the last night of 2020.
I found a recipe for Lemon and Blueberry Muffins. It appealed to me because it was made with oil and less sugar than other recipes that I have made.
People wander and stop to enjoy the flowers and peace of the gardens. A magic garden of busy work where gardeners with volunteers were prepping the flower beds. Continue reading
Many thanks to the gardeners and volunteers of the Minneapolis Park Board who make this beautiful Park by Lake Harriet for all to share. I Continue reading