- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Apples = Still Life – Memories of Friday Market in Leeuwarden 04/14/2021
- Mind Traveling = Signs of Spring – Minneapolis 04/04/2021
- Shetland Sheepdog Portrait = Piper’s Portrait in Pastel 03/21/2021
- Now where was I? It’s just the weather, or the full moon…More technical problems. 03/04/2021
- Alan’s Sourdough Gluten Free Bread Experiment – Gluten Free Flour – Covid Baking in Oregon 02/20/2021
Category Archives: wildlife
To anyone living to the south of Minnesota, you are probably already experiencing the signs of spring flowers. People from different parts of the world contributed to these photos.
It was a beautiful sunny winter day. There aren’t many of those, I’m sad to say. There are so many grey, cloudy hours day after day. Continue reading
A Contemplative Life = When In doubt, Log out – A Simple Solution And A Squirrel’s POV Or What are friends for?
Alan, my friend in Oregon, called to tell me that it was cloudy and dark today. He said all he wanted to do was eat carbs and sleep. (Hmm. I feel like that too.) Alan had something else on his … Continue reading
The Ornithology Department has bird cast alerts about whether migration is high medium or low in your area of the United States. Continue reading