- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Pavlova = A cake from the heart – Birthday surprise 07/29/2021
- A Bright Sunny Day = Getting Hitched – A Wedding in the Hood by 07/28/2021
- Lavender Crush – A luxurious Rose = Summer’s Sultry Display 07/22/2021
- Bees in Public Gardens = Flower Hour – Sharing the View 07/20/2021
- Chicken Thighs and Fresh Apricots Recipe 06/28/2021
Category Archives: wildlife
Bees are busy in the garden at Lake Harriet! This a a large bee.
For several weeks, I was looking for the little jokers who have populated the small park from where I have shared many original photos of over the years. [Wow. That was a long convoluted sentence. I don’t even know how … Continue reading
April Mind Travels 2 = Photos from North Carolina, Oregon, Curacao, Germany and Minneapolis – Finding Healing Through Nature
Thanks to my friends and family you can see the variety of climates during April in various places. Once again, I travel through photography from friends near and far. Continue reading
To anyone living to the south of Minnesota, you are probably already experiencing the signs of spring flowers. People from different parts of the world contributed to these photos.
It was a beautiful sunny winter day. There aren’t many of those, I’m sad to say. There are so many grey, cloudy hours day after day. Continue reading