- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Pavlova = A cake from the heart – Birthday surprise 07/29/2021
- A Bright Sunny Day = Getting Hitched – A Wedding in the Hood by 07/28/2021
- Lavender Crush – A luxurious Rose = Summer’s Sultry Display 07/22/2021
- Bees in Public Gardens = Flower Hour – Sharing the View 07/20/2021
- Chicken Thighs and Fresh Apricots Recipe 06/28/2021
Tag Archives: nature
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
Bees are busy in the garden at Lake Harriet! This a a large bee.
Pollination Dr-Rahul Adhav, Ph. D. Botany, Savitribai Phule Pune University (2017) Answers the question how the process of pollination works. Illustrated above. Retrieved 7-15-2020 from Quora. “The pollination process involves the transfer of pollen, from the male part of a … Continue reading
As I was leaving the gardens, I crossed over the road to the the Bird Sanctuary Garden. There I came upon this sculpture, which seemed to resonate with the call for change in light of recent protests. Continue reading
Lake of the Isles is one of the three lakes inside of the city. It’s closed of to traffic and that’s since the start of the Shutdown stage. It is a place of beauty lined by mansions. Every year there a few Canada Geese who stop over Continue reading