- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
Translate This Page
- Sascha Portrait in Oil Completed 03/31/2020
- Pudelpointer Portrait Progress = Slow and Steady Pace – Yoga 03/27/2020
- Flower of the Day Challenge March 25, 2020 03/25/2020
- “…when catastrophes of unbelievable proportions occur weekly…. The most effective response to the chaos in our lives is the creation of new forms of literature, music, poetry, art and cinema.” — M o o r e z a r t 03/24/2020
- A Contemplative Life = A World of Contrasts – Walking Outdoors in Spring 03/21/2020
Tag Archives: nature
Flower of the Day Challenge here is my photo offering to bring some light into the day. Continue reading
At this time, when people are anxious about the pandemic, with millions of lives completely upended, I am looking for the calm in the turmoil. To keep a balanced perspective I took a needed walk to Fair Oaks Park. Cooped … Continue reading
Thanks for Stopping by my kitchen. Have a peaceful day wherever you may be.
A paintbrush lightly touches some trees with russet colors.
The air cools and the bees work slower, sleepily in the flowers
Along with butterflies. Continue reading