Join 1,114 other followers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Give Thanks = Reflection on Gratitude – Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2022
- Autumn Views = Bee Speak – In The Waning Days 10/26/2022
- Snow, Cold Temps = Mother Nature’s Early Winter – Rose Cure – Enjoy the Views 10/18/2022
- Chilhuly Tree Rose = Inspired by Glass Art – October Rose 10/12/2022
- A Big World View = The Small World View – How the Bees See? 09/27/2022
Tag Archives: nature
It’s autumn. The breeze rattles the dry leaves. Bees seeking the last of the pollen buzz around me. One comes to my face and body. She comes to each of my ears buzzing an urgent message. Continue reading
From Sue Rushton’s blog. Sue is as enthusiastic gardener and garden photographer in Great Britain. She covered the Floriade international horticultural exhibition this year. Continue reading
It’s Monday. A way to start the week without getting frustrated is to share the magic of natural camouflage. It’s a Katydid! It really has good blending ability against the leaves. How marvelous! Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have … Continue reading
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
Bees are busy in the garden at Lake Harriet! This a a large bee.