- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- From “Dave Bakes” = Pear Hazelnut & Chocolate Muffins Recipe 12/28/2021
- Scaling The Wall = Keep the Season Bright! 12/24/2021
- Cranberry, citrus and ginger sourdough stollen recipe! 12/11/2021
- A Contemplative Life = It’s That time of Year – Share a Moment 12/09/2021
- Happy Thanksgiving Day! = Be Thankful & Recipe Rewind: Chocolate Pumpkin Cup Cakes 11/25/2021
Tag Archives: Flowers
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
Bees are busy in the garden at Lake Harriet! This a a large bee.
October 25 2020 was a snowy day. The temperature was 27 degrees F. Too low a temp for my Camera, tool my phone with me to the three Lakes in Minneapolis because I had been inside for too long…fresh air badly needed. Continue reading
Eastern end Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly & Monarch at the Lyndale Garden Minneapolis, Minnesota Continue reading
Monday: a friend mentions the Camera Lucida in an email, which I had to look up online. Continue reading