- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
Translate This Page
- Chicken Mole Made from a Chili Recipe = Alan likes complex cooking 😁 06/13/2019
- Monday – Spring Flowers -Two sides of the pond 06/10/2019
- A Contemplative Life – Thinking it over – Heart & Home 06/03/2019
- Signs of Spring = The Northland Awakens & The Minneapolis Farmers’ Market is in full swing 05/26/2019
- A Contemplative Life – Thinking it over = Losing a Friend 05/23/2019
Tag Archives: Flowers
March photos in the city. It was a chilly day to take photos, but the sun appeared after rainy dark days. And the earth was coming alive in the city gardens. The Lyndale Farmers’ Market was buzzing on Saturday. I … Continue reading
Pondering The Imponderable This dusty world Buries the day with unanswered questions Why did she/he do that What can I do about this This dusty mind awakened one night and the tears of my sorrow flowed for all that was … Continue reading
Years ago the newspaper said: Women do seventy-five percent of the worlds’ work for free. Like this Rose we bloom We grow together In strength Bravery and Wisdom. Determined to go onward. Rise Up!
The dahlia’s in Dave’s garden were spectacular this year. Here’s a sample of the Dahlias for Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge. Flowers grown by Dave in Minneapolis Minnesota.