- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Plum Perfect Rose = Lyndale Gardens at Lake Harriet 09/21/2021
- Lemon Fizz Rose = September A Time To Remember 09/17/2021
- Ketchup and Mustard Rose 09/15/2021
- Fresh Pineapple Galette or What to do with a large Pineapple 09/08/2021
- Bumble Bee and Evening Primrose Flower = A Glimpse at the Bee Universe 09/04/2021
Tag Archives: Flowers
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
Bees are busy in the garden at Lake Harriet! This a a large bee.
October 25 2020 was a snowy day. The temperature was 27 degrees F. Too low a temp for my Camera, tool my phone with me to the three Lakes in Minneapolis because I had been inside for too long…fresh air badly needed. Continue reading
Eastern end Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly & Monarch at the Lyndale Garden Minneapolis, Minnesota Continue reading
Monday: a friend mentions the Camera Lucida in an email, which I had to look up online. Continue reading