- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- A Composition in Purple – Iris Time in the Lake Harriet Park Garden 06/23/2022
- “Just a little green, like the color when the spring is born.” ~ Joni Mitchell, e.e. cummings = Nostalgia in song & poetry 05/17/2022
- Tonight is Walpurgis Night oder Walpurgisnacht – The Celebration of Spring’s Arrival = Beltaine 04/30/2022
- The chicklets have decided to change things a little. Instead of a Poetry Slam, poems will be read on stage all day long. This is Lucy, and this is… 04/29/2022
- A Contemplative Life = Season’s Change – November Garden View 04/13/2022
Tag Archives: Flowers
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
Bees are busy in the garden at Lake Harriet! This a a large bee.
October 25 2020 was a snowy day. The temperature was 27 degrees F. Too low a temp for my Camera, tool my phone with me to the three Lakes in Minneapolis because I had been inside for too long…fresh air badly needed. Continue reading
Eastern end Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly & Monarch at the Lyndale Garden Minneapolis, Minnesota Continue reading
Monday: a friend mentions the Camera Lucida in an email, which I had to look up online. Continue reading