Join 1,109 other followers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- A Contemplative Life = Saying Farewell to my beloved Friend 09/16/2022
- Black and White San Francisco View = Another Time 09/11/2022
- Review of Floriade Expo 2022 in Almere, NL 09/07/2022
- Happy Birthday! = Have your cake and eat it too Day 09/04/2022
- Camouflage = How Green It Is, Grasshopper 08/29/2022
Tag Archives: Flowers
From Sue Rushton’s blog. Sue is as enthusiastic gardener and garden photographer in Great Britain. She covered the Floriade international horticultural exhibition this year. Continue reading
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
Bees are busy in the garden at Lake Harriet! This a a large bee.
October 25 2020 was a snowy day. The temperature was 27 degrees F. Too low a temp for my Camera, tool my phone with me to the three Lakes in Minneapolis because I had been inside for too long…fresh air badly needed. Continue reading