- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- A Contemplative Life = Ruminating Never Goes Anywhere 10/10/2020
- Lights Out” for Bird Migration = Cornell University – Video 10/03/2020
- A Contemplative Life = “For What It’s Worth” – CSNY 10/01/2020
- Easy Lemon Blueberry Muffins = A Day of Conversations in the Garden – Poetry 09/20/2020
- A Bit of A Pickle = Stress Relief Cooking and Making Food to Give Away 09/13/2020
Tag Archives: bees
I found a recipe for Lemon and Blueberry Muffins. It appealed to me because it was made with oil and less sugar than other recipes that I have made.
People wander and stop to enjoy the flowers and peace of the gardens. A magic garden of busy work where gardeners with volunteers were prepping the flower beds. Continue reading
Pollination Dr-Rahul Adhav, Ph. D. Botany, Savitribai Phule Pune University (2017) Answers the question how the process of pollination works. Illustrated above. Retrieved 7-15-2020 from Quora. “The pollination process involves the transfer of pollen, from the male part of a … Continue reading
A paintbrush lightly touches some trees with russet colors.
The air cools and the bees work slower, sleepily in the flowers
Along with butterflies. Continue reading
September bee Moved so slowly Across a sunflower Time moves at no speed Have a bee-utiful day.