- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- April Mind Travels 2 = Photos from North Carolina, Oregon, Curacao, Germany and Minneapolis – Finding Healing Through Nature 04/26/2021
- Apples = Still Life – Memories of Friday Market in Leeuwarden 04/14/2021
- Mind Traveling = Signs of Spring – Minneapolis 04/04/2021
- Shetland Sheepdog Portrait = Piper’s Portrait in Pastel 03/21/2021
- Now where was I? It’s just the weather, or the full moon…More technical problems. 03/04/2021
Tag Archives: bees
I found a recipe for Lemon and Blueberry Muffins. It appealed to me because it was made with oil and less sugar than other recipes that I have made.
People wander and stop to enjoy the flowers and peace of the gardens. A magic garden of busy work where gardeners with volunteers were prepping the flower beds. Continue reading
Pollination Dr-Rahul Adhav, Ph. D. Botany, Savitribai Phule Pune University (2017) Answers the question how the process of pollination works. Illustrated above. Retrieved 7-15-2020 from Quora. “The pollination process involves the transfer of pollen, from the male part of a … Continue reading
A paintbrush lightly touches some trees with russet colors.
The air cools and the bees work slower, sleepily in the flowers
Along with butterflies. Continue reading
September bee Moved so slowly Across a sunflower Time moves at no speed Have a bee-utiful day.