- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Plum Perfect Rose = Lyndale Gardens at Lake Harriet 09/21/2021
- Lemon Fizz Rose = September A Time To Remember 09/17/2021
- Ketchup and Mustard Rose 09/15/2021
- Fresh Pineapple Galette or What to do with a large Pineapple 09/08/2021
- Bumble Bee and Evening Primrose Flower = A Glimpse at the Bee Universe 09/04/2021
Tag Archives: “Zen Buddhism”
I found this recipe in one of the church cookbooks that I collected long ago and far away. As a laugh, I sent this to my friend Alan, who has some Norwegian ancestry and called me to rave about how his mother made Rommergrott and how they loved it.
Naturalis [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons Dogen’s Chinese Poem (9) 「同（山居）」 Mountain Dwelling (7) Grasshopper thinking and insect chirping; how earnest. Soft breeze and hazy moon are both calm. Clouds envelop pines and cedars round the old hall by the … Continue reading
Reflecting Wordpress Weekly Photo Challenge. Thank you for stopping by my kitchen. Happy Mother’s Day! Enjoy the day wherever you may be.
Speaking of refrigeration, where would we be without it? Last week Thursday I discovered that the ailing refrigerator died unceremoniously. Clueless? Well, it was a slow slide into not working anymore. When I opened the door there was a faint … Continue reading
My friend Alan moved away. Fortunately we can connect through the marvels of technology. Here’s his latest suggestion of a must see film from the world of Zen Buddhism. This is a film from Japan on the life of Zen Master Dogen (13th century) which was released in 2009. Continue reading