Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- “Ways to Clean the Oven” = Stress Reliever – Roasted Chicken Story 12/09/2018
- Jim’s Apple Orchard Part 2 = Minnesota’s Largest Candy Store Visit 11/29/2018
- Siamese Cat = What a cat thinks about… 11/20/2018
- Fun Visit To Jim’s Apple Orchard + The largest Candy Store in Minnesota 11/14/2018
- Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge = Dave’s Dahlias Minneapolis MN 11/10/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge
Unlikely Wednesday’s WordPress Photo Challenge Unlikely allows me to share a few photos from this past Saturday’s Minnesota Horse Expo 2018. I attend every year to enjoy the horse breeds I would otherwise never see. 2018 at the Minnesota Horse … Continue reading
Variations on a Theme At the Eli Lilly Estate in Indianapolis there is a garden area to visit. Walking around the estate, when I came upon the Koi pond, I was excited to take some pics. I monkeyed with the … Continue reading
Weathered The snow flew The wind blew The weathered fence Embraced by The branches touched by the snow…. A Winter Show! *********** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a good day wherever you may be.
Serene water birds leave trails floating on summer water paddling the way **** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a serene moment.