Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Corn Muffin Recipe from the Gold Cook Book by Chef Louis P. De Gouy 09/15/2018
- Basil Blight = Minneapolis Farmers Market News 09/09/2018
- A Peach Pie Recipe = Brown Sugar Peach Crumble Pie – Peach Season 09/05/2018
- Bugs: K’lee and Dale’s Cosmic Photo Challenge & Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge 09/03/2018
- Things Are Changing – About Transformation – The Koi Pond 08/16/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge
Unlikely Wednesday’s WordPress Photo Challenge Unlikely allows me to share a few photos from this past Saturday’s Minnesota Horse Expo 2018. I attend every year to enjoy the horse breeds I would otherwise never see. 2018 at the Minnesota Horse … Continue reading
Variations on a Theme At the Eli Lilly Estate in Indianapolis there is a garden area to visit. Walking around the estate, when I came upon the Koi pond, I was excited to take some pics. I monkeyed with the … Continue reading
Weathered The snow flew The wind blew The weathered fence Embraced by The branches touched by the snow…. A Winter Show! *********** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a good day wherever you may be.
Serene water birds leave trails floating on summer water paddling the way **** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a serene moment.