- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- “Just a little green, like the color when the spring is born.” ~ Joni Mitchell, e.e. cummings = Nostalgia in song & poetry 05/17/2022
- Tonight is Walpurgis Night oder Walpurgisnacht – The Celebration of Spring’s Arrival = Beltaine 04/30/2022
- The chicklets have decided to change things a little. Instead of a Poetry Slam, poems will be read on stage all day long. This is Lucy, and this is… 04/29/2022
- A Contemplative Life = Season’s Change – November Garden View 04/13/2022
- SUN oh Sunny Days = Where are you? – Dog Portrait Completed 04/13/2022
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge
Unlikely Wednesday’s WordPress Photo Challenge Unlikely allows me to share a few photos from this past Saturday’s Minnesota Horse Expo 2018. I attend every year to enjoy the horse breeds I would otherwise never see. 2018 at the Minnesota Horse … Continue reading
Variations on a Theme At the Eli Lilly Estate in Indianapolis there is a garden area to visit. Walking around the estate, when I came upon the Koi pond, I was excited to take some pics. I monkeyed with the … Continue reading
Weathered The snow flew The wind blew The weathered fence Embraced by The branches touched by the snow…. A Winter Show! *********** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a good day wherever you may be.
Serene water birds leave trails floating on summer water paddling the way **** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a serene moment.