- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
Translate This Page
- Keeping It Short & Sweet Friday – A Bakery in Hoorn – The Netherlands 03/15/2019
- The more it snows…the snow globe Minneapolis – Double Chocolate Almond Joy Cookie Recipe 03/10/2019
- International Women’s Day = Rise Up! 03/08/2019
- The Snow Continued…Travel Escape the winter! 03/03/2019
- Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow and then some – Political Stew – Irish Stew Recipe 02/13/2019
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge
Unlikely Wednesday’s WordPress Photo Challenge Unlikely allows me to share a few photos from this past Saturday’s Minnesota Horse Expo 2018. I attend every year to enjoy the horse breeds I would otherwise never see. 2018 at the Minnesota Horse … Continue reading
Variations on a Theme At the Eli Lilly Estate in Indianapolis there is a garden area to visit. Walking around the estate, when I came upon the Koi pond, I was excited to take some pics. I monkeyed with the … Continue reading
Weathered The snow flew The wind blew The weathered fence Embraced by The branches touched by the snow…. A Winter Show! *********** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a good day wherever you may be.
Serene water birds leave trails floating on summer water paddling the way **** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a serene moment.