Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Lake Harriet Flower Garden June 2018 06/23/2018
- Water and Health A Brief Look at Water Quality in the USA 06/20/2018
- Farmer’s Market 2018 Minneapolis-Recipe Sautéed Watercress with Fresh Oregano, Onion and Enokitaki mushrooms in soft corn tortillas 06/17/2018
- The Irises Are In Bloom! 06/01/2018
- Mandarin Orange, Meyer Lemon and Balsamic Glazed Duck Breasts Recipe 05/25/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge
Unlikely Wednesday’s WordPress Photo Challenge Unlikely allows me to share a few photos from this past Saturday’s Minnesota Horse Expo 2018. I attend every year to enjoy the horse breeds I would otherwise never see. 2018 at the Minnesota Horse … Continue reading
Weathered The snow flew The wind blew The weathered fence Embraced by The branches touched by the snow…. A Winter Show! *********** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a good day wherever you may be.
Serene water birds leave trails floating on summer water paddling the way **** Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a serene moment.
This is a view from the Berkeley Hills in California. I tried using the panoramic feature on my camera for the first time. Continue reading