Join 1,114 other followers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Give Thanks = Reflection on Gratitude – Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2022
- Autumn Views = Bee Speak – In The Waning Days 10/26/2022
- Snow, Cold Temps = Mother Nature’s Early Winter – Rose Cure – Enjoy the Views 10/18/2022
- Chilhuly Tree Rose = Inspired by Glass Art – October Rose 10/12/2022
- A Big World View = The Small World View – How the Bees See? 09/27/2022
Tag Archives: seasons
The weather is great in the city of Minneapolis this weekend. Even a little rain overnight. We are missing rain, which we need for the crops. Continue reading
A paintbrush lightly touches some trees with russet colors.
The air cools and the bees work slower, sleepily in the flowers
Along with butterflies. Continue reading
First I became invisible, Then I disappeared Who will see me the way you do? Letting me go so slow, I’ll be gone and you won’t know when. Who will love you the way I do.