Join 1,113 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Travel – Holidays = Arctic Blast Delays 12/24/2022
- Tart Queen Rising = Fresh Peach and Berry Tart Recipe – 12/01/2022
- Give Thanks = Reflection on Gratitude – Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2022
- Autumn Views = Bee Speak – In The Waning Days 10/26/2022
- Snow, Cold Temps = Mother Nature’s Early Winter – Rose Cure – Enjoy the Views 10/18/2022
Tag Archives: Sabina Kookt!
Today I can report that the cupcake trend is in full swing and I have sampled a few, but the recent wedding called for cake. As fate and style would have it, the lovely bride wanted to serve cupcakes at her wedding. Continue reading
Where To find a Farmers Market in the USA – From the USDA = 7, 260 Farmer’s Markets and Counting in the USA
Minnesota has been a national leader in revitalizing our local and regional food system through new farmers markets, Farm to School and Farm to Hospital initiatives, healthy corner stores, farmer engagement and new businesses that connect “farm to fork”.
Remember Chunky “What a chunk of Chocolate!”? No? Here’s a recipe for something to serve with coffee that seems to be an approximation of a “Chunky”. It has all my favorite foods: chocolate, raisins, apricots and nuts. Continue reading
If you are a fan of Gorgonzola cheese and Chanterelle mushrooms, this recipe combines some ingredients that offer some surprise to the usual fare of pasta with a cream sauce. Continue reading
The dry-ish ball of dough in the oven is supposed to turn into Irish Soda Bread. It a recipe from Sabina, hot off the web and probably in her oven in the Netherlands. Continue reading