Join 1,116 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Drifting = Searching for missing objects causes distracted goofiness 05/22/2023
- Authentic Red Beans and Rice Recipe Two Ways for 25 Below Zero Weather 04/26/2023
- Where have I been = Moving to a new place and surviving…so where the heck did everything go? 04/25/2023
- Kieren’s Kitchen – North East Minneapolis = Food Building & Makers – Local Foods 03/17/2023
- Chocolate Nut and Fruit Chunks = Chocoladebrokken – Candy Recipe 02/17/2023
Tag Archives: Richard Lafortune
Slow food with Richard Lafortune and Gabrielle Kushi – Cooking with Style
Last Thursday my friend Richard rounded me up to help out with cooking. He was preparing a Native American style feast with his new friend Gabriele Kushi. Continue reading
Pineapple Nut Bread Recipe – I have a crush on you, Pineapple.
Pineapple is not often used in breads. When I stumbled upon this pineapple nut bread recipe, in one of Richard Lafortune’s many recipe books, I thought it would be fun to try.
Solstice Party December 21 = Homemade Stollen
Richard makes his own delicious Stollen and fruitcake from his grandmother’s recipes. Stollen is a traditional German yeast bread made with candied fruits; raisins and nuts. The bread is frosted with white icing or dusted with powdered sugar. Continue reading
Scones on Demand?
It is particularly disconcerting to me to watch a recent commercial on television about a child who won’t eat green vegetables. The solution to this problem is not anything to do with cooking. No. It’s a synthetically produced product that is drinkable. Continue reading