Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Family Recipe Day Part 3 – Learn to make English Trifle, Plus Bonus Recipe: Nana’s Mint Sauce. 08/18/2017
- In Memory of A Dear Friend = Reunion – Paul Mooney Bennington Vermont 08/16/2017
- Family Recipe Day Part 2 – Learn to make Trifle, Raspberry and Blackberry Jam and Pavlova in one day. 08/14/2017
- Family Recipe Day – Learn to make Trifle, Raspberry and Blackberry Jam and Pavlova in one day. Get your apron on! 08/04/2017
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Textures = Patterns of Life 08/02/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: love
Friend True Friendship! Two New Englanders, who understand the yankee way – Be a friend in fair weather and storms. Live simply. Speak the truth. Such friends are rare and fine. Keep the light on…as they say “Let it shine, let it shine.” … Continue reading
MAGIC – The Weekly Photo Challenge – BIG LOVE To my friends: Being a Wife, Mom, Student and Employee is a huge commitment. These little moments show the Magic between a Mom and her child. Even with all the responsibility they … Continue reading
There’s the holiday!
It’s starting to feel like
crazy energy is invading
like “Star Wars” media
It’s everywhere. Continue reading
First I became invisible, Then I disappeared Who will see me the way you do? Letting me go so slow, I’ll be gone and you won’t know when. Who will love you the way I do.