Join 1,111 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Kieren’s Kitchen – North East Minneapolis = Food Building & Makers – Local Foods 03/17/2023
- Chocolate Nut and Fruit Chunks = Chocoladebrokken – Candy Recipe 02/17/2023
- Seacliff State Park in California ~ Gaia Speaks – Volcano? 02/13/2023
- Travel – Holidays = Arctic Blast Delays 12/24/2022
- Tart Queen Rising = Fresh Peach and Berry Tart Recipe – 12/01/2022
Tag Archives: grace
Memorial Day = A Day of Memory for the World – Words of the Buddha
Posted on 05/25/2020 by kunstkitchen
On this day please honor those who are gone with a moment of silence. Thanks for stopping by my kitchen. Have a peaceful day wherever you may be.
Posted in Contemplative life | Tagged death, grace, inspiration, letting go, life, love, memorial day, memories, saying of the Buddha | Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.