Join 1,111 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Kieren’s Kitchen – North East Minneapolis = Food Building & Makers – Local Foods 03/17/2023
- Chocolate Nut and Fruit Chunks = Chocoladebrokken – Candy Recipe 02/17/2023
- Seacliff State Park in California ~ Gaia Speaks – Volcano? 02/13/2023
- Travel – Holidays = Arctic Blast Delays 12/24/2022
- Tart Queen Rising = Fresh Peach and Berry Tart Recipe – 12/01/2022
Tag Archives: Edam
Candy Shop = “The best Candy Store in the Netherlands”
A day in Edam the Netherlands was a treat. Not only is Edam a very picturesque town, but according to my tour guide, Edam has the best “Snoepwinkel” (candy store) in the Netherlands. Jos, who grew up in Edam is … Continue reading
Posted in Art and Architecture, Food Humor, photography, Slow food and art in the kitchen Tagged 'T Snoepwinkeltje en Chocolaterie, candy maker, Candy store and chocolates, Dropje, Edam, european candy, handmade chocolates, Netherlands, the best candy store in the netherlands, touring edam, travel Leave a comment
International Women’s Day = Rise Up!
Years ago the newspaper said: Women do seventy-five percent of the worlds’ work for free. Like this Rose we bloom We grow together In strength Bravery and Wisdom. Determined to go onward. Rise Up!
Posted in Art and Architecture, photography Tagged art, Edam, Flowers, International women's day, poetry, Roses, travel, women, women's rights 2 Comments