Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Eat Street Social Restaurant- Takes the Cake – Celebrate – Recipe for chocolate cake with olive oil. 10/13/2017
- Scale – Weekly Photo Challenge – 10/11/2017
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Pedestrian 10/05/2017
- Cancer = Speaking of Food and Health – Thoughts 09/27/2017
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Layered 09/20/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bread baking
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading