- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
Translate This Page
- Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow and then some – Political Stew – Irish Stew Recipe 02/13/2019
- The I Survived Arctic Weather Soup Dish – Along with a few million other people 01/31/2019
- Chicken Breast and Pasta with Truffle Oil- From Portly Cooks = How COLD is it? 01/29/2019
- Cee’s Flower of the Day Photo Challenge – Happy Birthday Joyce! 01/25/2019
- Richard’s Granola Recipe = Smells good in My Kitchen – Pond Hockey Story 01/22/2019
Tag Archives: bread baking
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading