Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Camera diagnosis – my camera is kaput…but there’s a new one in my future! 12/15/2017
- Food Allergies On The Rise – It’s not just me folks. There’s an app for allergies. 12/10/2017
- Transformation – The Abandoned Garden 12/08/2017
- A trip to Troutdale Oregon – The General Store and Rip Caswell’s Sculptures 12/05/2017
- Serene: Weekly Photo Challenge – Cedar Lake Minneapolis Minnesota 11/29/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bread baking
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading