Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Corn Muffin Recipe from the Gold Cook Book by Chef Louis P. De Gouy 09/15/2018
- Basil Blight = Minneapolis Farmers Market News 09/09/2018
- A Peach Pie Recipe = Brown Sugar Peach Crumble Pie – Peach Season 09/05/2018
- Bugs: K’lee and Dale’s Cosmic Photo Challenge & Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge 09/03/2018
- Things Are Changing – About Transformation – The Koi Pond 08/16/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bread baking
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading