Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Nuts to Me – Roasted Pistachios = Real Easy Recipe 03/16/2018
- I’d Rather Be – WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge 03/15/2018
- Migraine Headache and Food Triggers 03/09/2018
- Story – Weekly Photo Challenge = The Classic American Automobile 03/08/2018
- Tucson Travels = What I saw on my vacation – Weekly Photo Challenge 02/27/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bread baking
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading