Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Minnesota Farm to Table Movement = Public TV – The Insomniac Squad + Chicken Stew Recipe 07/17/2018
- Lake Harriet, Whittier & Kenwood Neighborhoods = flowers, birds; Lake Harriet Bandshell Minneapolis 07/08/2018
- Lake Harriet Flower Garden June 2018 06/23/2018
- Water and Health A Brief Look at Water Quality in the USA 06/20/2018
- Farmer’s Market 2018 Minneapolis-Recipe Sautéed Watercress with Fresh Oregano, Onion and Enokitaki mushrooms in soft corn tortillas 06/17/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bread baking
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading