Join 1,116 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Drifting = Searching for missing objects causes distracted goofiness 05/22/2023
- Authentic Red Beans and Rice Recipe Two Ways for 25 Below Zero Weather 04/26/2023
- Where have I been = Moving to a new place and surviving…so where the heck did everything go? 04/25/2023
- Kieren’s Kitchen – North East Minneapolis = Food Building & Makers – Local Foods 03/17/2023
- Chocolate Nut and Fruit Chunks = Chocoladebrokken – Candy Recipe 02/17/2023
Tag Archives: bread baking
First Farmers’ Market – Frigid Temps = Bake a Loaf of Bread
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
“Speak To Your Vegetables…” and Bread Star Rising Baker
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
70 Inches of Snow = Dreams of Far Away Desserts + Reiska Bread Recipe
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading