- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Rainbow Sorbet Rose and Bee = Garden Gifts 10/08/2021
- Sultry Sangria Rose = A Rose For The Nose 10/02/2021
- Plum Perfect Rose = Lyndale Gardens at Lake Harriet 09/21/2021
- Lemon Fizz Rose = September A Time To Remember 09/17/2021
- Ketchup and Mustard Rose 09/15/2021
Tag Archives: bread baking
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading