Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Siamese Cat = What a cat thinks about… 11/20/2018
- Fun Visit To Jim’s Apple Orchard + The largest Candy Store in Minnesota 11/14/2018
- Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge = Dave’s Dahlias Minneapolis MN 11/10/2018
- Sweet Potato Chapati Recipe – A story of learning to make Chapatis 11/02/2018
- Morning Glories and a Poem from Basho 11/01/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bread baking
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Spending time locked up in winter, I cooked high carb meals and dreamed of fancy white tablecloth restaurants in a far away land that served lovely desserts, which by the chef’s request I had to eat. Continue reading