- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- “Just a little green, like the color when the spring is born.” ~ Joni Mitchell, e.e. cummings = Nostalgia in song & poetry 05/17/2022
- Tonight is Walpurgis Night oder Walpurgisnacht – The Celebration of Spring’s Arrival = Beltaine 04/30/2022
- The chicklets have decided to change things a little. Instead of a Poetry Slam, poems will be read on stage all day long. This is Lucy, and this is… 04/29/2022
- A Contemplative Life = Season’s Change – November Garden View 04/13/2022
- SUN oh Sunny Days = Where are you? – Dog Portrait Completed 04/13/2022
Category Archives: gardens
Going through my Mother’s papers a few weeks back and found this Gaelic Blessing tucked away. I thought I’d share it on the last night of 2020.
I found a recipe for Lemon and Blueberry Muffins. It appealed to me because it was made with oil and less sugar than other recipes that I have made.
People wander and stop to enjoy the flowers and peace of the gardens. A magic garden of busy work where gardeners with volunteers were prepping the flower beds. Continue reading