- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- South Carolina Charleston – December 25, 2021- Pelicans 01/24/2022
- From “Dave Bakes” = Pear Hazelnut & Chocolate Muffins Recipe 12/28/2021
- Scaling The Wall = Keep the Season Bright! 12/24/2021
- Cranberry, citrus and ginger sourdough stollen recipe! 12/11/2021
- A Contemplative Life = It’s That time of Year – Share a Moment 12/09/2021
Category Archives: gardens
Plum Perfect Rose is another food related named rose at the Lake Harriet Rose Garden. Continuing with photos and identification of the roses that I was fortunate to capture in September 2021 viewers can see that the roses are still … Continue reading
This delicate beauty of a rose deserves attention. Ketchup and Mustard Rose is unusual in that the inside of its petals are bright ketchup color while the outside of each petal is a mustard yellow. It’s quite spectacular to see. My attempt lately is to document the type of roses in the Continue reading
Lavender Crush Rose Lake Harriet Rose Garden, Minneapolis. These purple roses looked lush with so many petals. Very luxe hybrid rose that can be grown in this cold climate.
To anyone living to the south of Minnesota, you are probably already experiencing the signs of spring flowers. People from different parts of the world contributed to these photos.
Going through my Mother’s papers a few weeks back and found this Gaelic Blessing tucked away. I thought I’d share it on the last night of 2020.