Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Evanescent – Weekly Photo Challenge 05/24/2017
- Pickled Cucumber Recipe = Easy as One, Two, Three 05/19/2017
- Reflecting – Weekly Photo Challenge = Happy Mother’s Day! 05/14/2017
- Minnesota Horse Expo 2017 Part #3 – Dressage Horses Plus American Horses 05/10/2017
- Minnesota Horse Expo 2017 – Part 2 05/08/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bread
Just returned from a vacation and visit with old and new friends. My dear friend Alan made banana bread. Here is the Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe. Alan went to a place that no longer exists in Minneapolis and tried … Continue reading
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
Gathering info on the internet – Lake Superior – the largest in area Fresh Water lake on the planet is completely frozen https://www.facebook.com/therock957 Retrieved February 8, 2014. 95.7 The Rock photo. Here’s the Facebook posting by my dear friends who are living … Continue reading
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.
Pineapple is not often used in breads. When I stumbled upon this pineapple nut bread recipe, in one of Richard Lafortune’s many recipe books, I thought it would be fun to try.