Join 1,111 other subscribers
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Translate This Page
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Kieren’s Kitchen – North East Minneapolis = Food Building & Makers – Local Foods 03/17/2023
- Chocolate Nut and Fruit Chunks = Chocoladebrokken – Candy Recipe 02/17/2023
- Seacliff State Park in California ~ Gaia Speaks – Volcano? 02/13/2023
- Travel – Holidays = Arctic Blast Delays 12/24/2022
- Tart Queen Rising = Fresh Peach and Berry Tart Recipe – 12/01/2022
Category Archives: Bread
Alan’s Sourdough Gluten Free Bread Experiment – Gluten Free Flour – Covid Baking in Oregon
Alan’s prowess with food experiments is a continuing source of good food for his roommates, one of whom cannot have any wheat flour. By phone Alan told me that he made sourdough starter and what’s entailed in the process. I followed along with great interest. Continue reading
Halloween = Things seen and Treats better than Tricks!
Halloween inspiration! Go to Sarah Jane’s Bakery early and buy treats for friends and some donuts for me. Just what I needed to get in the Halloween Spirit was a trip out of the mushroom cave early this morning to … Continue reading
Return To The Farmers Market = Herbs and Beets – Recipe for Banana Date Nut Bread with Cocoa
The Lyndale Farmers’ Market opened in the End of April. My friends went then. My hesitation to attend at that time Continue reading
Thanksgiving Dinner = I’ll make the Rolls!
This s redo of the recipe for Feather Rolls from the Fanny Farmer Cookbook that I first posted in 2011 in February, It was after a really hefty round of snow storms in our northern states in the US. Many … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.