Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Farmer’s Market 2018 Minneapolis-Recipe Sautéed Watercress with Fresh Oregano, Onion and Enokitaki mushrooms in soft corn tortillas 06/17/2018
- The Irises Are In Bloom! 06/01/2018
- Mandarin Orange, Meyer Lemon and Balsamic Glazed Duck Breasts Recipe 05/25/2018
- The April Blizzard 05/23/2018
- Linguine with Tuna, Herbs and Lemon Recipe/Spaghetti al Limone 05/18/2018
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bread
Just returned from a vacation and visit with old and new friends. My dear friend Alan made banana bread. Here is the Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe. Alan went to a place that no longer exists in Minneapolis and tried … Continue reading
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
Gathering info on the internet – Lake Superior – the largest in area Fresh Water lake on the planet is completely frozen https://www.facebook.com/therock957 Retrieved February 8, 2014. 95.7 The Rock photo. Here’s the Facebook posting by my dear friends who are living … Continue reading
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.