Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Layered 09/20/2017
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Object – Great Egret – Fishing 09/07/2017
- September at the Farmer’s Market = Finds Minneapolis MN & The Minnesota State Fair 2017 09/03/2017
- Duck with Cherries = Canard Aux Cerises 08/26/2017
- Family Recipe Day Part 3 – Learn to make English Trifle, Plus Bonus Recipe: Nana’s Mint Sauce. 08/18/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bread
Just returned from a vacation and visit with old and new friends. My dear friend Alan made banana bread. Here is the Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe. Alan went to a place that no longer exists in Minneapolis and tried … Continue reading
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
Gathering info on the internet – Lake Superior – the largest in area Fresh Water lake on the planet is completely frozen https://www.facebook.com/therock957 Retrieved February 8, 2014. 95.7 The Rock photo. Here’s the Facebook posting by my dear friends who are living … Continue reading
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.