Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Experimental: WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge – Panorama 1&2 11/16/2017
- Roses: Escape to Paradise – The message of the rose – Weekly Photo Challenge 11/07/2017
- Rounded – Weekly Photo Challenge – Sunset 10/26/2017
- Eat Street Social Restaurant- Takes the Cake – Celebrate – Recipe for chocolate cake with olive oil. 10/13/2017
- Scale – Weekly Photo Challenge – 10/11/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bread
Just returned from a vacation and visit with old and new friends. My dear friend Alan made banana bread. Here is the Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe. Alan went to a place that no longer exists in Minneapolis and tried … Continue reading
I looked for a one-loaf of bread recipe and thought I would be okay with a few changes. ER, well it was okayyyy. I didn’t put in the required amount of salt thinking that I could half it. That was not a great decision. It needed the salt.
Gathering info on the internet – Lake Superior – the largest in area Fresh Water lake on the planet is completely frozen https://www.facebook.com/therock957 Retrieved February 8, 2014. 95.7 The Rock photo. Here’s the Facebook posting by my dear friends who are living … Continue reading
The continued story of a food blogger who has high cholesterol. (UGH!) Speaking of vegetables. I love them.