A quick and easy meal for anyone is this Salmon Burger Recipe I found a demo on Youtube that was short and helpful. When I see salmon burgers in the store I wonder how hard can it be to make? It’s fresher and tasty to make your own salmon burgers and you save $$ buckeroos. Happy Friday.
Salmon Burgers Recipe: From Allrecipes.com
It’s slightly adapted by me here.
Ingredients for 4 burgers:
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can canned salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs or 5 saltine crackers I used 1 thin Wasa rye cracker
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Drain and reserve liquid from salmon. Mix egg, onion, bread crumbs and salmon together. (There’s bones in the canned salmon, but you can take ’em out or eat them. If there’s some big bones that don’t mash take ’em out.)
- Make into 4 patties. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil. Place patties in pan. Brown on each side, turning gently. Drain on paper towels and serve. Retrieved from All Recipes 5-18, 2020.
Bonus information link: How to freeze Salmon Burgers
Thanks for stopping by my kitchen.
Gratitude Friday for all the people who stop by my blog! Tak! Danke, Merçi, Gracias, Grazie, Arigatō, Tack, ευχαριστώ, Mulțumiri, Спасибо, धन्यवाद, dankie , danke u wel! and Many Thanks to everyone.
Take a moment to smile wherever you are today.