Here’s another Farmer’s Market of note in Cokato, MN. A fun article about Daniel Lemke, retired from the chemistry business to become a farmer, a cheese and ice cream maker.
Slow Food, Locavores, Fresh Vegetables, Minneapolis farmer's market, recipes,
- Experimental: WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge – Panorama 1&2 11/16/2017
- Roses: Escape to Paradise – The message of the rose – Weekly Photo Challenge 11/07/2017
- Rounded – Weekly Photo Challenge – Sunset 10/26/2017
- Eat Street Social Restaurant- Takes the Cake – Celebrate – Recipe for chocolate cake with olive oil. 10/13/2017
- Scale – Weekly Photo Challenge – 10/11/2017
- Follow Kunstkitchen's Blog on WordPress.com